Forms to Return
Please be sure to sign your child's enrollment forms and have your child return those forms to his or her 1st period teacher. At BHS, paper copies of all forms will be given to students on the first day of school to take home and return to school.
Important forms include:
- Home to School Compact, signed by parent/guardian AND the student
- Lunch Application--May complete online or on paper.
- Only one application is needed per family. Pleasure be sure and list all children on the form.
- It is extremely important that you complete and return this application,even if you think your family may not qualify. These applications will be used to help determine student eligibility for the Pandemic EBT card for the Summer of 2022. The cutoff date to qualify is THIS month, August 31, 2021.
- Student eligibility from last school year will end on September 21, 2021. In order for students to continue to be eligible, new applications must be completed and submitted by August 31, 2021.
- Medical/Health Information Form
- Home Language Survey